Who Said This—Andy Warhol or Donald Trump?
- I'm a bit of a P.T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
- Land really is the best art.
- I am a deeply superficial person.
- I love Los Angeles, and I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
- It's always good to be underestimated.
- Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
- I like the Pope.
Pope John Paul II, Fred Hughes, and Andy Warhol, 1980.
Image: via warhol.org
8. I don't like losers.
9. If you wear a wig, everybody notices. But if you then dye the wig, people notice the dye.
10. I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
11. I've got the hottest brand in the world.
12. If you're going to be thinking you may as well think big.